1. Full refunds cannot be offered once the order is confirmed, confirmation is receipt of payment.
2. Please note Sugar paste flowers are very fragile, I take every step possible to package them very carefully, even though the packaging protects the flowers and foliage very well, arriving without damage, if damage should occure due to handling by the post office please inform me immediately for tracking codes and details and we can work together on your claim, please fill in the claim form here
3. Due to orders been made bespoke too the customers detailed specifications returns are not accepted .
4. All postage is by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded delivery, this insures the parcel against loss and in the unlikely event damage by Royal Mail,
Next day special delivery can be arranged if required at extra cost please ask for details. (Saterdays incures a further additional charge by Royal Mail).
I choose Royal Mail because of price alone, if you have a prefered courier please contact me too arrange pick up (naturaly there prices apply).
5. You can Contact me at 0113-2251926 this is a Leeds number in West Yorkshire, England