1. Ann Johnson accepts payment by debit card and credit card via paypal. Card details are processed securely by paypal at their website. You have the option to log in to your account once you have received your invoice and pay through your paypal account.
Cheques are exepted and should be made payable to Ann Johnson, your order is confirmed once cleared.
2. Full refunds cannot be offered once the order is confirmed.
3. Once you recieve your invoice Please check all details are correct before making payment
4. All postage is by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded delivery, this insures the parcel against loss and in the unlikely event damage by Royal Mail,
Next day special delivery can be arranged if required at extra cost please ask for details. (Saterdays incures a further additional charge by Royal Mail).
I choose Royal Mail because of price alone, if you have a prefered courier please contact me too arrange pick up (naturaly there prices apply).
5. Please ensure that there is someone to accept delivery as this will minimize handling as all parcels are clearly marked "fragile handle with care",
I am happy to send your parcel too a alternative address, ie your place of work.
6. Please note Sugar paste flowers are very fragile, I take every step possible to package them very carefully, even though the packaging protects the flowers and foliage very well, arriving without damage, if damage should occure due to handling by the post office please inform me immediately for tracking codes and details and we can work together on your claim, please fill in the claim form here
7. Due to orders been made bespoke too the customer returns are not accepted .